Front End Developer
About the role:
Fieldforce is looking to hire Front End web developers with 3-5 years' experience. They will build, maintain and enhance a stable and scalable web content and application framework. The Developer will have the ability to translate high-level requirements and wireframes into functioning prototypes using stable, efficient, validated code. In collaboration with the Digital Communications UX/UI Specialists, the Developer will combine a solid back-end infrastructure with clean, customer-focused, and responsive front-end designs.
The Developer will possess a mastery of user experience fundamentals, apply web best practices and exhibit an innovator's mindset for incremental, proactive enhancements to the digital channels in line with emerging technologies. The Developer will work closely with other developers, designers, UI/UX architects, and product managers in a collaborative, cross-functional and high-energy environment.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field from an accredited university.
• Must have worked on ASP.NET 4.5 (MVC, Web API, WCF)
• Must have worked on AngularJS & Angular 2
• Knowledge of Database development with MYSQL server
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.