About the role:
We at FieldForce are looking for a passionate, driven, innovative individual who will play a proactive role to define and develop the product roadmap and distribution side of the business. You will be responsible for the development of overall product strategy, including new product features and functionality to accelerate the growth of our product offering. You will work cross-functionally with customers, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, UX, Support, etc. to define product vision, gather requirements, execute on the feature, drive product launches and measure results.
What you will need:
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years related experience with a Master's degree
• User Experience: Prior experience applying usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, and designing for accessibility.
• Direct experience in delivering web or mobile capabilities using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM), including modelling experience using task/storyboards, user stories or use cases, etc., working knowledge of testing/QA fundamentals
• Proven ability to cull actionable insights from data, and hands on experience working with and analyzing data
• Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
• Experience serving in the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a fast-paced SaaS software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Perks & Benefits
Permanent Employment Status
Internal Job Opportunities
Company Pick & Drop
01Number of Vacancies
Other jobs at Fieldforce
No Job Found
There is no job found based on the details you have entered. Please try again with another keywords or may be use generic term.